Hosting a fundraising event in your neighborhood, office, school or church is a great way to involve your friends, family and co-workers in helping local children.
Fundraising Ideas for Adults:
- Dress Down Day: See if your supervisor is willing to allow everyone who donates $1, $5, or $10 dress down for the day. This is an easy way to raise funds for C2C and your co-workers will be excited for another casual day during the week!
- Raffle an Extra Vacation Day: Is your boss feeling a little generous? Ask if he/she might be willing to donate an extra vacation day for someone in your office. Then sell raffle tickets, winner get an extra day off!
- Cradles to Crayons Themed Party: Invite friends and co-workers to a party at your home or favorite restaurant or bar. Ask guests to bring a donation of a pack of new socks or underwear or to make a monetary donation to Cradles to Crayons. We will be your partner in making the event a success, by helping with invitation ideas, equating dollar donations to number of children helped, etc.
- Other Ideas: Invite an independent representative to host a party at your home and split the proceeds, host a pot luck or soup night and invite guests to make a financial contribution in lieu of a host/ess gift, collect donations through your Book Club, hold a simple 50-50 raffle in the office with 50% of the proceeds benefiting Cradles to Crayons and the other 50% going to the winner
Fundraising Ideas for Kids:
- Have a bake sale
- Make and sell jewelry
- Have a lemonade stand
- Host a car wash or garage sale
Still need more ideas? No problem! Here’s a whole host of creative ideas for raising funds and goods in your neighborhood.
If you are interested in organizing a fundraising event, please fill out and submit our event form, and we’ll give you all the information and tools you need to help make your event a success.