The Giving Corps is a series of volunteer leadership positions for teens, college students, and adults interested in deepening their relationship with the Cradles to Crayons’ mission.
The Cradles to Crayons Giving Corps will enable us to increase our capacity and impact by serving as leaders trained to:
- Lead teams of volunteers in the Giving Factory
- Mobilize volunteers in their communities
- Spread the Cradles to Crayons mission and model
All Giving Corps members will have the opportunity to participate in Giving Corps training, networking, and community building programs designed to increase their leadership skills and build a stronger sense of community and purpose for helping those in need.
The Cradles to Crayons Champion Program provides opportunities for adult volunteers to be advocates inside and outside the Giving Factory while impacting children in local communities.
- Leading volunteer teams in the Giving Factory
- Training in a donation processing station or warehouse maintenance task
- Developing and coordinating community drives
- Building awareness of Cradles to Crayons events and initiatives.
To learn more about the Champion Program, contact Kayla Furjanic, our Volunteer Coordinator, at Kfurjanic@cradlestocrayons.org or (312)-967-0142.
Teen Leadership Corps
If you are a student between the ages of 12 and 18 (or 6th to 12th grade) and are looking for a powerful way to help children in need, explore what our Teen Leadership Corps has to offer!
This unique program provides middle and high school students with the opportunity to serve as ambassadors for Cradles to Crayons, and develop their leadership skills in the areas of community organizing and volunteer service.
- Support staff in The Giving Factory during volunteer shifts
- Spread awareness about the C2C mission by hosting a product collection drive or fundraiser
- Participate in orientation and leadership development workshops
- Have an impact as a service leader and improve your desired skill set
To learn more about the Teen Leadership Corps, contact Kayla Furjanic, our Volunteer Coordinator, at Kfurjanic@cradlestocrayons.org or (312)-967-0142.
Cradles to Crayons College Corps leaders are passionate about making a difference in their communities. Working together with the C2C staff and other College Corps members from colleges and universities throughout the Greater Chicago area, interns will have the opportunity to:
- Lead volunteer groups and provide positive volunteer experiences
- Create fundraisers to support C2C programs
- Improve upon and implement new approaches to operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness
- Be powerful change leaders upon completion of the program
To learn more about the College Corps programs, contact Kayla Furjanic, our Volunteer Coordinator, at Kfurjanic@cradlestocrayons.org or (312)-967-0142.